domingo, 2 de mayo de 2010

A Dark Night... escuchar y meditar

A Dark Night

A dark gloomy night
only bullets whistle in the steppe
only the wind roars in the wires
the stars dimly shine

In the dark gloomy night
you my beloved I know do not sleep
and at the childs cribb out of sight
you wipe a tear


How I love
the depth of you sweet eyes
how I want
to press against them now with my lips

The dark gloomy night
separates us my beloved
and the cold dark steppe
has lain between us

Death doesn't freighten me
I've met her not once in the steppe
and here now
it is circling above me

You are awaiting me
and at the cribb do not sleep
and so I know
nothing will happen to me.

(Letra original en ruso)





---------------------------
The Cranes

It seems to me sometimes that all the soldiers,
Who never came from battles of the war,
Were not just only laid into the dirt, but
Were turned into the cranes, as white as snow.
So they are flying ever since those ages.
They call for us and maybe that is why
Their voices are so full of burning sadness,
And we keep silence looking into sky.

2
The flock of cranes is flying slow and sadly
Through colors of a sundown. I can see
That there is a small gap between them, maybe
It is a spot that's meant, my friend, for me.
There will be day and I will fly right there,
There will be day and may be it is close.
And from the skies above I will be sending
My voice for those I loved and left on earth

(Letra original en Ruso)

No hay comentarios.: